"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quiet and Cool

July 1, 2010: After the extreme heat we've had lately, it was the perfect cool day, overcast, nice breeze. Sharon and Jessica joined me at Crabtree. A little kayaking was done, but mainly we were just together. We talked about plans for our camping trip later in July.


Sharon helping Jessica get the kayak in the water.


















I like this picture of Jessica and me.



Overall, a very nice day. Until next time - /Bunch





P.S. Yes, I do smoke in my inflatable kayak - at least until they ban it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the picture of you and jessica too ma. i'm glad you all had fun. good to see renee out