"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sites at Lake Mayo

Can't wait to go camping, fishing, kayaking.




This is a photo from the Lake Mayo Park website of one of the cabins that Renee' and I will be staying in when we go camping.










An observation deck from their website - you view wildlife - now that I know which end of the lens to view through in my binoculars!!!!













One of the trails at Lake Mayo Park.

3 comments:

sharon allen said...

It looks great mom!! When are you going? I hope you and Renee have a great time!

Bunch's Place said...

Not sure - maybe you and family or some of family would like to join us some times. If I can get Renee to enjoy it, we will be going many times, I hope.

geewits said...

That looks like fun. I hope Renee likes it. I loved the family photos in that last post. It was great to see everybody and oh my how those grandkids have grown!