"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Look and Idea

Thursday, July 8, 2010:
I changed the appearance of my blog. I also viewed a few other blogs and found there are many reasons people create blogs. So, my new idea along with my new look is to broaden the focus of my blog. A lot of people tell details of their personal life and everyday living. I have always considered myself a rather private person but the dragonfly that I am, hey - try something new, right?

So, I welcome comments or questions or suggestions from my the folks who view my blog. We'll see how this goes.

This week the temperature has been around 100 so it is much too hot for kayaking today. Hopefully this weekend will be a bit cooler for our camping trip - predicting 80's with scattered storms - how cool will that be!

2 comments:

geewits said...

I've found that blog readers really like reading life stories from your past. Things like odd ideas or notions you had as a child or crazy adventures that you had. Or stories that have a lot of emotional resonance. At least those are the type of things that get the biggest response on my blog.

I LOVE that pic of you smoking in the kayak! Have fun on your trip.

Bunch's Place said...

You would like that pic. Maybe I will grow into more story telling, etc. It just feels a little uneasy for me, we'll see though. Thanks for dropping in.