"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meet My Pets

This is "Lucky" - He is a two-year-old box turtle. When I got him he was the size of a quarter. He has grown quite a bit. He enjoys swimming in his glass pond, eating mainly worms and tomatoes.






This is "Sadie Girl", my Australian Shep. She is about two years old. She guards our property from squirrels. I would like to try teaching her to go with me on the kayak sometime in the future if I get a kayak that will hold her. She will definitely be with us when we go camping.

This is "Poohdinkle Sunshine" , my little Yorkie-Mix, about 4 years old. She is a little sweetheart too. Even though she is small, she rules the house, or rather Sadie Girl lets her have her way. I might try taking her kayaking with me soon, she would fit nicely in my inflatable, I believe, and probably wouldn't be as likely to turn me over as Sadie might.

/Bunch

No comments: