"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Calm and peaceful

June 7, 2010 - What a way to spend an afternoon! Sharon and Jessica (my daughter and granddaughter) met me at Crabtree Lake for an afternoon of kayaking. The water was very calm. There were very few people there. A blue heron kept us entertained all afternoon, most of the time in the tree, but once when I rounded the bend the heron was standing on the bank looking for his dinner - or maybe he was playing pee-pie with me! /Bunch

No comments: