"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

wet tent

I set up my tent in the backyard, both for practice and to try it out. Really great except last night it rained I was going to spend the night in it, but with the thunderstorm/lightening, I decided against that. This morning I went outside to sit in my tent and enjoy a cup of coffee. One side of my blankets were wet. I guess camping in the rain is out, at least until I get a better tent. /Bunch

No comments: