"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just waiting

May 30, 2010
Tomorrow is my 'kayak primer' lesson. I will be taking the class at Frog Hollow Outdoors at West Point on the Eno. I'm trying to keep my attitude positive and not think about negative things that could happen. I found an interesting website, paddling.net - they have helpful articles, lots of photos, and a newsletter.
My inflatable Sevylor K1 Pointer should arrive on June 1 and hopefully I can have my first kayaking experience the following weekend.
I almost feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! /Bunch

1 comment:

sharon allen said...

I hate to wait too. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Good luck!!! Sharon