"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Beginning

May 2010
I have decided to try kayaking. I enjoy many hobbies, including fishing, camping occasionally, as well as arts and crafts, guitar and piano. My new adventure will be kayaking. I have ordered an inflatable Sevylor kayak for my first kayak, mainly because I am only 5' tall and I'm not sure I can manage getting a regular kayak on/off my car. I am taking a kayak primer class on Memorial Day and hopefully I will be able to do this. If so, along with camping and fishing, and my Sadie Girl (my two-year-old Australian Shep) there will be lots of fun weekends in my future.

This is my first attempt at a blog as well. I plan to post my kayaking experiences and even some photos occasionally. /Bunch

No comments: