"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We're back

Tuesday, September 7, 2010:
We got back home yesterday, late afternoon, after four days camping at Lake Mayo. I was too tired to upload my photos and post my blog, but hopefully tonight or one day this week. It was quite an eventful time, nice and relaxing mixed with stress, to say the least. But, we made it. I believe four days is a little long to be gone from home, at least for Renee', and I know for the dogs. Like they say, live and learn. But, we made the best of it. So glad Steve dropped by and that Sharon and Jessica was with us. The weather was perfect, the water was a little choppy from the wind on Saturday, but very smooth Sun and Mon. So, hope you'll drop in and read the journal entry and see the photos, when I get them posted.
/Bunch

2 comments:

Julia said...

I can't wait to read about you adventures and see the photos. JB

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read more and see the photos. Each entry is so interesting and exciting. Did the dogs like the water? Will anxiously wait for the continuation.