"The dragonfly is symbol of renewal, positive force and the power of life in general; also a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity, a creature of the wind, it represents change. And as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest"
Initially my blog was about my kayaking adventures - but I have decided to include other events, photos, and day to day activities and thoughts at times. A "Bunch" of stuff. Glad you're here. Your comments are welcome.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Coming Up

Friday 8/6/10: It is so hard to work when you want to be having fun, like hooking a rug, camping, etc. Tonight I will get the last minute food items for our camping trip this weekend. I already have the stand-by of hotdogs, just need buns and onions. I'm going to take my little grill that has a lid on it because I think I do the best cooking on it. Instead of wings, I am going to get some chicken breasts to grill. Also, I have my small cast iron frying pan and plan to fry some cut-up potatoes, to go with the chicken and baked beans (got the can opener this time). Every time I think about cereal for breakfast, but you know breakfast is my favorite meal, especially when camping. So, I'll take some brat sausages for the grill, and fry some eggs on the Coleman, oh yes, and grits per Renee's request.

Looking forward to great time. /Deb

1 comment:

geewits said...

Sounds fun! I lovr brats, I love grits. Have fun!